Have you ever asked yourself these questions…
- How do I start a spiritual conversation with my child?
- How do I start teaching my child about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
- How do I start guiding my child to grow in his or her faith?
- How do I start explaining baptism to my child?
Sometimes it’s hard to know how to start in helping your kids grasp the full significance of who Jesus is. That’s why Kid’s Quest offers Starting Zone, a 4-step path to equip parents to guide their children towards starting a personal relationship with Jesus that leads to a children’s baptism celebration when kids are ready to publicly declare their decision to trust Jesus.
The first step is to attend one of our Gospel Presentation classes. Elementary-aged children and their parents attend together to learn what it means to start a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We’ll share the Gospel message in a 45-minute presentation of John 3:16 that is interactive, engaging, and fun for you and your child. We recommend that children be 7 years old & up but you can bring your children whenever you feel they’re ready and you can repeat the class as many times as you like to help solidify your child’s growing faith.
The next classes are (choose one):
- Saturday, Sept. 28, 5:15 pm in Room 1208
- Sunday, Sept. 29, 9:10 am in Room 1208
- Saturday, Oct. 5, 5:15 pm in Room 1208
- Sunday, Oct. 6, 9:10 am in Room 1208
Classes are free but please register in advance so we can make sure we have enough materials for all participants. For more info or to register, go to mbctysons.org/startingzone.