Kids of any age, their parents, and their Kid’s Quest Small Group Leaders are all invited to come together to enjoy the 1960 classic adventure film, “Swiss Family Robinson” (rated G) which tells the story of a shipwrecked family facing wild animals, pirates, and dangerous obstacles on a strange island.
Friday, July 25
6:30–9:15 pm (check-in opens at 6:00 pm)
In Community Room C
- Don’t miss a minute! Be there at 6:00 pm for connection games with friends and Small Group Leaders.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent.
- Popcorn, fruit snacks and water served.
- Feel free to bring additional snacks or dinner for your family.
- Bring something soft to sit on like a pillow, bean bag, blanket, etc.
- The Small Groups with the largest attendance in each age grouping will win a mystery prize!
For free tickets, go to our website at http://mbctysons.org/kqevents
Why Are We Having This Event?
We believe that a significant catalyst for children’s spiritual growth is the presence of others in their lives who believe what they believe. The friends children spend time with will influence the decisions they make in life. This “someone” may start out as just their Kid’s Quest Small Group Leader but as children grow, this need to connect with friends has even greater significance. With Promotion Weekend moving kids into new groups on July 12/13, we want your kids to have a strong start in making new friends with peers and leaders who can encourage them in their faith during small group time on weekends.